Thursday, May 10, 2012

"...Give Us This Day, Our Daily Brat..."

Mixed feelings here.

Not a big fan of the whole "holier than thou" thing.

But I do recognize genuine entertainment value when I see/hear/read it.

Come to think of it, people have said those things about me here and there from time to time.

Notwithstanding...

I saw this ad

and gave, at least, a minute or two's serious consideration in terms of signing up.

Being a fairly efficient guy, though, I realized pretty quickly that I could save myself the time I would spend reading Coulter's daily diatribe by simply conceding...

...liberals are morons.

...conservatives are geniuses.

...and that everyone is entitled their opinion, provided they're not liberals, given that their opinion would, obviously, be moronic.

One thing you can say about Coulter.

She cuts through the crap.

Come to think of it, people have said that about me here and there from time to time.



No comments:

Post a Comment